Welcome to Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd
These Terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd’s both websites (www.happytourist.co.uk and www.happytourist.co.in). Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd is located at:
Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd
12 Constance Street
By accessing the websites, we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd’s websites if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the websites and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, “Happy Tourist” and “Happy Tourist London” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The Websites provide the following services: Providing Indian Tourist’s basic necessities at a Single Platform whether it is a City Sightseeing Tour Tickets, Hotel/Hostel Accommodation, Airport Pickups, Sim Cards, Attractions Tickets and much more so they do not need to go elsewhere which saves Time and Money. You agree that by accessing the Websites and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service, then you are prohibited from using the Website(s) and Services and you must discontinue using it immediately.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of both the websites offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of both the websites. Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the websites and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on both the websites.
- Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our both the websites and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our both the websites, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our both the websites
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this both the websites is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the both the websites remains available or that the material on the both the websites is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our both the websites and the use of this both the websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that both the websites and the information and services on both the websites are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Ticket Delivery Policy
Once you make your reservation with Happy Tourist, you will receive an email confirmation receipt after effective payment has been made. Your tickets will be processed and shipped as e-tickets within 24 hours of guarantee.
Customers purchasing tickets on the website will receive an e-ticket. The Customer will need to print the e-ticket and bring the printed copy with them at the Customers preferred boarding point.
Please contact Happy Tourist for missing vouchers. We’re going to do everything we can to help
An adult must accompany children under the age of 16
Age 60 and over
Student must accompany student I.D. to show on the day of travel. Screenshots and mobile images will not be acceptable
Accident or Loss
We are not responsible for delay, loss, damage, inconvenience, or direct or consequential loss, however caused, unless due negligence on the part of our staff, in which case our liability is limited to a maximum of the refund of the tour cost. We do not own or manage the bus, coach, train, cruise, vehicles, accommodation and restaurants used and we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by their owners or operators
· Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd accepts the following Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard.
· Payment can also be done via Paypal or against an invoice. Invoice will be issued upon request.
· Full payment is required at the time of booking.
What the Price includes or excludes
· Prices shown on both the websites are per person unless otherwise stated.
· Prices are subject to change, until the booking has been confirmed.
· What is included is stated specifically on each page.
· For group of 10 participants or more, group tariffs may be available on request
· Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes, charges or fees.
· Prices do not Include (unless stated otherwise) – gratuities to the guide, driver or tour manager, food and beverages and transfers to/from stations.
· Gratuities are at your sole discretion.
Amendments and Cancellations
Please note that our tickets are generally non-changeable and non-refundable and we are bound by the supplier’s terms and conditions.
However, we understand that occasionally amendments and cancellations are unavoidable and we will do our best to accommodate the requirements of the customer. It is important to e-mail us as soon as possible so that we can evaluate the situation and support where we can.
We may require a person to leave a tour at our sole discretion or refuse to carry them if we consider their behaviour to be offensive or cause other passengers annoyance. We will not have any further liability for such passengers ‘ carriage. Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd. accepts no responsibility for personal injury, property damage or financial loss caused by any of our recommended operators ‘ acts or omissions.
Happy Tourist is an authorised booking agent for our service partners of city sightseeing tour, accommodation, airport pickup etc They are subject to the ‘terms of service’ or ‘terms and conditions’ of their own. Services available on the websites are provided by our partners and comprise a contract between the user and our partner, not Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd. Although Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd uses its reasonable endeavours to ensure reputable suppliers are used on the website, it accepts no liability arising from supplies by such partners.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of both the Happy Tourist Terms of Service and the tour operator’s booking conditions, tour reservations will be made.
Passports & Visas must be carried at all times
If you have any comments or are not satisfied with our products, please write to:
This company is operated by Happy Tourist Pvt Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 11 71 98 88 whose registered office is at 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom E16 2DQ
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.